► A digital preview of CAR magazine
► Take a guided tour of our latest issue!
► On sale in print, for tablets and phones too
The new November 2021 issue of CAR magazine is on sale now.
Every month CAR focuses on great storytelling, stand-out photography and an intelligent take on the motoring world, keeping you abreast of all the important developments of the past month. Read on for our digital preview.
Highlights of the November 2021 issue of CAR magazine
- Porsche saves the sports car! Our big scoop on the new electric 911 and Cayman
- CAR's Sports Car Giant Test 2021 The year's best sports cars - which one is best?
- Max Power reborn! We visit the reunion for the UK's wildest car magazine
- Lotus: game on The full debrief on Hethel's new cars, platform and designer
- Can Genesis tackle BMW? 300 miles in the X3-rivalling Genesis GV70
You can enjoy CAR in its traditional print format, or one of the swelling number of digital editions, optimised for Apple iPhones, Android devices, iPads, tablets and desktop computers. If you're worried about getting hold of your copy during the coronavirus pandemic, please follow our advice here:
If you like what you see here, give us a try. CAR magazine has been going since 1962 and has built a reputation for inspirational storytelling, stunning photography and a ruthless pursuit of original, truthful journalism that cuts through the white noise of most automotive coverage.
We publish the magazine on the second or third Wednesday of each month, and this website is updated daily with more fast-paced news, reviews, spyshots and features. Plus don't forget you can follow us on our popular social channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.